- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Ratings highlights: Zee TV at No.2
MUMBAI: Star Plus, Zee TV, Life OK and Sony Entertainment Television saw increase in viewership in the week ended 1 February. Colors and SAB fell marginally.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus stays at the top with a GVM (gross television viewership in million) of 627, up from 606 million in the trailing week.
Zee TV is No 2 with 468 million, up from 441 million.
Colors is No. 3 with 447 million, down from 449 million.
Life OK is No. 4 with 387 million, up from 375 million.
SAB – 319 million, down from 323 million.
Sony – 298 million, up from 254 million.
Sahara One – 39 million, up from 36 million.
Await detailed report…