- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Ratings highlights: Zee TV at No.2
MUMBAI: Star Plus, Zee TV, Life OK and Sony Entertainment Television saw increase in viewership in the week ended 1 February. Colors and SAB fell marginally.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus stays at the top with a GVM (gross television viewership in million) of 627, up from 606 million in the trailing week.
Zee TV is No 2 with 468 million, up from 441 million.
Colors is No. 3 with 447 million, down from 449 million.
Life OK is No. 4 with 387 million, up from 375 million.
SAB – 319 million, down from 323 million.
Sony – 298 million, up from 254 million.
Sahara One – 39 million, up from 36 million.
Await detailed report…