- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Ratings highlights: Star Plus, Zee TV gain big in Week 46
MUMBAI: Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC) category leader Star Plus and No. 3 Zee TV have reported big viewership gains in the week ended 15 November.
SAB and Life OK witnessed single digit gain.
Sony Entertainment Television fell. Colors and Zindagi also saw marginal dip in their viewership in Week 46, as per TAM data (sourced from subscribers) for Hindi-speaking markets.
The top order remained the same.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus remained at the top with 658 GVMs (gross television viewership in million), up from 610 GVMs in the trailing week.
Colors was at No. 2 with 483 GVMs, down from 486 GVMs.
Zee TV was No. 3 with 419 GVMs, up from 394 GVMs.
Life OK was 4th with 313 GVMs, up from 305 GVMs.
SAB was at No. 5 with 296 GVMs, up from 285.
SET was ranked 6th with 190 GVMs, down from 245.
Sony Pal was No.7 with 32 GVMs, marginally up from 31 in the trailing week.
Zindagi was at No. 8 with 29 GVMs, down from 31 in the last week.
Sahara One was at the bottom with 9 GVMs, down from 10 in the previous week.