- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Ratings highlights: Star Plus touches new high
MUMBAI: Star Plus touched a new high, pocketing 728 GVM (gross television viewership in million) in the week ended 8 February. In the trailing week, the Hindi general entertainment channel had got 627 GVM.
Zee TV remained at second spot. All the other Hindi GECs lost viewership.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus stays at the top with 728 GVM, up from 627 million in the trailing week.
Zee TV is No 2 with 495 million, up from 468 million.
Colors is No. 3 with 424 million, down from 447 million.
Life OK is No. 4 with 344 million, down from 387 million.
SAB – 292 million, down from 319 million.
Sony – 252 million, down from 298 million.
Sahara One – 36 million, down from 39 million.
Await detailed report…