- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Ratings highlights: Star Plus touches new high
MUMBAI: Star Plus touched a new high, pocketing 728 GVM (gross television viewership in million) in the week ended 8 February. In the trailing week, the Hindi general entertainment channel had got 627 GVM.
Zee TV remained at second spot. All the other Hindi GECs lost viewership.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus stays at the top with 728 GVM, up from 627 million in the trailing week.
Zee TV is No 2 with 495 million, up from 468 million.
Colors is No. 3 with 424 million, down from 447 million.
Life OK is No. 4 with 344 million, down from 387 million.
SAB – 292 million, down from 319 million.
Sony – 252 million, down from 298 million.
Sahara One – 36 million, down from 39 million.
Await detailed report…