- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Ratings highlights: Star Plus touches new high
MUMBAI: Star Plus touched a new high, pocketing 728 GVM (gross television viewership in million) in the week ended 8 February. In the trailing week, the Hindi general entertainment channel had got 627 GVM.
Zee TV remained at second spot. All the other Hindi GECs lost viewership.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus stays at the top with 728 GVM, up from 627 million in the trailing week.
Zee TV is No 2 with 495 million, up from 468 million.
Colors is No. 3 with 424 million, down from 447 million.
Life OK is No. 4 with 344 million, down from 387 million.
SAB – 292 million, down from 319 million.
Sony – 252 million, down from 298 million.
Sahara One – 36 million, down from 39 million.
Await detailed report…