- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Ratings highlights: Star Plus, SET gain viewership
MUMBAI: After dipping in the previous week, Star Plus bounced back to gain audiences in the week ended 29 March.
Sony Entertainment Television (SET) was the only other channel in the Hindi general entertainment channel genre which saw gain in viewership. SET surged ahead of sibling channel SAB during the week, as per TAM data for the Hindi-speaking markets (sourced from subscribers).
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus sits on top with 687 million GVTs (gross TV viewership in thousand), up from 649 million in the trailing week.
Zee TV is No. 2 with 461 million, down from 489 million.
Colors is at No. 3 with 454 million, down from 468 million.
Life OK is at No. 4 with 371 million, down from 396 million.
SET is No. 5 with 362 million, up from 313 million.
SAB is 6th with 273 million, down from 326 million.
Sahara One is at the bottom of the ladder with 33 million.