- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Ratings highlights: Star Plus, SET gain viewership
MUMBAI: After dipping in the previous week, Star Plus bounced back to gain audiences in the week ended 29 March.
Sony Entertainment Television (SET) was the only other channel in the Hindi general entertainment channel genre which saw gain in viewership. SET surged ahead of sibling channel SAB during the week, as per TAM data for the Hindi-speaking markets (sourced from subscribers).
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus sits on top with 687 million GVTs (gross TV viewership in thousand), up from 649 million in the trailing week.
Zee TV is No. 2 with 461 million, down from 489 million.
Colors is at No. 3 with 454 million, down from 468 million.
Life OK is at No. 4 with 371 million, down from 396 million.
SET is No. 5 with 362 million, up from 313 million.
SAB is 6th with 273 million, down from 326 million.
Sahara One is at the bottom of the ladder with 33 million.