- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Ratings highlights: Star Plus, SAB gain in week 21
MUMBAI: Star Plus and SAB were the only channels to have gained viewership in the week ended 24 May. Last week’s gainer Sony Entertainment Television (SET) maintained its previous week’s tally.
With the IPL fever continuing, the other Hindi general entertainment channels (GECs) have further slipped, as per TAM data (sourced from subscribers) for the Hindi-speaking markets.
The pecking order of the Hindi GECs remained undisturbed.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus remained on top with 699 million GVMs, up from 681 million in the trailing week.
Zee TV was No. 2 with 387 million, down from 394 million.
Colors was at No. 3 with 360 million, down from 367 million.
Life OK was at No. 4 with 333 million, down from 354 million.
SET was No. 5 with 313 million, same as last week.
SAB is 6th with 267 million, up from 258 million.
Await detailed report…