- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Ratings highlights: Star Plus, SAB gain in week 21
MUMBAI: Star Plus and SAB were the only channels to have gained viewership in the week ended 24 May. Last week’s gainer Sony Entertainment Television (SET) maintained its previous week’s tally.
With the IPL fever continuing, the other Hindi general entertainment channels (GECs) have further slipped, as per TAM data (sourced from subscribers) for the Hindi-speaking markets.
The pecking order of the Hindi GECs remained undisturbed.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus remained on top with 699 million GVMs, up from 681 million in the trailing week.
Zee TV was No. 2 with 387 million, down from 394 million.
Colors was at No. 3 with 360 million, down from 367 million.
Life OK was at No. 4 with 333 million, down from 354 million.
SET was No. 5 with 313 million, same as last week.
SAB is 6th with 267 million, up from 258 million.
Await detailed report…