- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Ratings highlights: Star Plus, SAB gain in week 21
MUMBAI: Star Plus and SAB were the only channels to have gained viewership in the week ended 24 May. Last week’s gainer Sony Entertainment Television (SET) maintained its previous week’s tally.
With the IPL fever continuing, the other Hindi general entertainment channels (GECs) have further slipped, as per TAM data (sourced from subscribers) for the Hindi-speaking markets.
The pecking order of the Hindi GECs remained undisturbed.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus remained on top with 699 million GVMs, up from 681 million in the trailing week.
Zee TV was No. 2 with 387 million, down from 394 million.
Colors was at No. 3 with 360 million, down from 367 million.
Life OK was at No. 4 with 333 million, down from 354 million.
SET was No. 5 with 313 million, same as last week.
SAB is 6th with 267 million, up from 258 million.
Await detailed report…