- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Ratings highlights: Star Plus gains on back of Satyamev Jayate
MUMBAI: Star Plus has added 80 million GVTs (gross television viewership in thousands) in the week ended 8 March to end with a whopping 717 million GVTs.
Star India’s second GEC Life OK was the only other channel in the Hindi GEC genre to register a gain, as per TAM data (sourced from subscribers).
Satyamev Jayate 2, which premiered on 2 March, was collectively watched by 26 million viewers, as per data provided by Star India. The show recorded 7,429 TVT in All India (All 4+, All India) and 6,770 TVTs in the Hindi speaking markets (HSM).
Here is how the GECs performed:
Star Plus remains on top with 717 million GVTs (gross TV viewership in thousand), up from 637 million in the trailing week.
Zee TV is No. 2 with 528 million, down from 548 million.
Colors is at No. 3 with 435 million, down from 465 million.
Life OK is at No. 4 with 373 million, up from 341 million.
SAB is 5th with 305 million, up from 303 million.
SET is No. 6 with 301 million, down from 306 million.
Sahara One is at the bottom of the ladder with 38 million, up from 37 million.