- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Ratings highlights: Star Plus gains max viewership in Week 44
MUMBAI: All the Hindi general entertainment channels (GECs) witnessed a gain in viewership in Week 44 even as the pecking order remained unchanged.
As per TAM data (sourced from subscribers) for the Hindi-speaking markets, genre leader Star Plus gained the maximum, seeing a jump of 60 GVMs (gross television viewership in millions) to garner 655 GVMs in the week ended 1 November.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus continued its lead with 655 GVMs, up from 595 GVMs in the trailing week.
Colors was at No. 2 with 457 GVMs, up from 432 GVMs.
Zee TV was at No. 3 with 405 GVMs, up from 394 GVMs.
SAB remained at No. 4 with 307 GVMs, up from 287 GVMs.
Life OK was at No. 5 with 305 GVMs, up from 257 GVMs.
SET was at No. 6 with 285 GVMs, up from 248 GVMs.
Zindagi and Sony Pal was on par at No. 7 with 31 GVMs, up from 27 and 26 GVMs respectively.
Sahara One was the only GEC to lose marginal viewership. The channel garnered 10 GVMs, down from 11 GVMs the trailing week.