- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Honeypreet Insan alleges threat to life from drug syndicate in Punjab, Haryana
Ratings highlights: Most Hindi GECs see viewership drop in 2nd week of 2015
MUMBAI: After the euphoria of the first week of 2015, the second week has seen majority of Hindi general entertainment channels (GECs) losing eyeballs.
All Hindi GECs, except Zee TV and Life OK among the top six, have witnessed fall in their viewership compared to the first week of 2015.
The pecking order, however, remained unchanged in the week ended 10 January, as per TAM data (sourced from the industry) for the Hindi-speaking markets (HSM).
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus remained at the top with 613 GVMs (gross television viewership in million), down from 654 GVMs in the trailing week.
Colors was at No. 2 with 510 GVMs, down from 520 GVMs.
Zee TV was No. 3 with 433 GVMs, marginally up from 430 GVMs.
Life OK was 4th with 339 GVMs, slightly up from 338 GVMs.
SAB was at No. 5 with 328 GVMs, down from 335.
SET was at 6th with 235 GVMs, down from 264.
Zindagi was at No. 7 with 30 GVMs, slightly higher than 28 in the last week.
Sony Pal was No. 8 with 28 GVMs, up from 26 in the trailing week.
Sahara One was at No 9 with 10 GVMs, down from 13 in the last week.
Epic clocked 8 GVMs, up from 6 in the previous week.