- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Ratings highlights: Life OK topples Colors in week 22
MUMBAI: Life OK has done it. In the week ended 31 May, the Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC) from Star India stable has toppled Colors to claim third position.
Life OK added 33 million GVMs (gross television viewership in million) to end the week with 365 million.
As per TAM data (sourced from subscribers) for the Hindi-speaking markets, the other two channels to gain viewership were Sony Entertainment Television (SET) and Zee TV.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus remained on top with 655 million GVMs, down from 699 million in the trailing week.
Zee TV was No. 2 with 400 million, up from 387 million.
Life OK was at No.3 with 365 million, up from 333 million.
Colors was at No. 4 with 347 million, down from 360 million.
SET was No. 5 with 340 million, up from 313 million.
SAB is 6th with 256 million, down from 267 million.