- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Ratings highlights: Life OK topples Colors in week 22
MUMBAI: Life OK has done it. In the week ended 31 May, the Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC) from Star India stable has toppled Colors to claim third position.
Life OK added 33 million GVMs (gross television viewership in million) to end the week with 365 million.
As per TAM data (sourced from subscribers) for the Hindi-speaking markets, the other two channels to gain viewership were Sony Entertainment Television (SET) and Zee TV.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus remained on top with 655 million GVMs, down from 699 million in the trailing week.
Zee TV was No. 2 with 400 million, up from 387 million.
Life OK was at No.3 with 365 million, up from 333 million.
Colors was at No. 4 with 347 million, down from 360 million.
SET was No. 5 with 340 million, up from 313 million.
SAB is 6th with 256 million, down from 267 million.