- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Ratings highlights: Life OK jumps back to No. 3
MUMBAI: Life OK has jumped back to No. 3 in the Hindi GEC hierarchy.
As per TAM data for the Hindi-speaking markets (sourced from subscribers), Life OK added 25 million GVM (gross television viewership in million) in the week ended 28 June.
Zee TV and Sony Entertainment Television (SET) also saw viewership gain, this time on the back of movie premieres.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus remained on top with million 660 million GVMs, compared to 661 in the trailing week.
Zee TV was No. 2 with 423 million, up from 400 million.
Life OK was at No. 3 with 358 million, up from 333 million.
Colors was at No. 4 with 351 million, same as last week.
SET was No. 5 with 349 million, up from 298 million.
SAB was 6th with 280 million, from 279 million.
Await detailed report…