- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Ratings highlights: Life OK jumps back to No. 3
MUMBAI: Life OK has jumped back to No. 3 in the Hindi GEC hierarchy.
As per TAM data for the Hindi-speaking markets (sourced from subscribers), Life OK added 25 million GVM (gross television viewership in million) in the week ended 28 June.
Zee TV and Sony Entertainment Television (SET) also saw viewership gain, this time on the back of movie premieres.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus remained on top with million 660 million GVMs, compared to 661 in the trailing week.
Zee TV was No. 2 with 423 million, up from 400 million.
Life OK was at No. 3 with 358 million, up from 333 million.
Colors was at No. 4 with 351 million, same as last week.
SET was No. 5 with 349 million, up from 298 million.
SAB was 6th with 280 million, from 279 million.
Await detailed report…