- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Ratings highlights: Life OK jumps back to No. 3
MUMBAI: Life OK has jumped back to No. 3 in the Hindi GEC hierarchy.
As per TAM data for the Hindi-speaking markets (sourced from subscribers), Life OK added 25 million GVM (gross television viewership in million) in the week ended 28 June.
Zee TV and Sony Entertainment Television (SET) also saw viewership gain, this time on the back of movie premieres.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus remained on top with million 660 million GVMs, compared to 661 in the trailing week.
Zee TV was No. 2 with 423 million, up from 400 million.
Life OK was at No. 3 with 358 million, up from 333 million.
Colors was at No. 4 with 351 million, same as last week.
SET was No. 5 with 349 million, up from 298 million.
SAB was 6th with 280 million, from 279 million.
Await detailed report…