- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- 74 injured as train derails in Auraiya
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Ratings highlights: Life OK gains with Screen Awards; Colors back to No 2 in week 4
MUMBAI: Life OK was the biggest gainer in the week ended 25 January. The channel got a boost in ratings on the back of Screen Awards. Colors returned to number two position. The top three Hindi general entertainment channels (GECs) saw a dip in viewership.
Here is how the GECs performed:
Star Plus stays at the top with a GVM (gross television viewership in million) of 606, down from 626 million in the trailing week.
Colors is No. 2 with 449 million, down from 467 million.
Zee TV is No 3 with 441 million, down from 471 million.
Life OK is No. 4 with 375 million, up from 347 million.
SAB – 323 million, up from 318 million.
Sony – 254 million, down from 258 million.
Sahara One – 36 million, same as trailing week.
Await detailed report…