- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Ratings highlights: Hindi GECs continue to slip in 4th week of IPL
MUMBAI: In the fourth week of the Indian Premier League (IPL), all the Hindi general entertainment channels have seen a drop in their viewership. Only Sab has just managed to stay at the same level.
There was no change in the pecking order, as per TAM data (sourced from subscribers) for the Hindi-speaking markets for the week ended 10 May.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus is at top with 733 million GVMs (gross TV viewership in millions), down from 746 million in the trailing week. It is still 338 million GVMs ahead of the nearest competitor.
Zee TV continues to be at No. 2 with 395 million GVM, down from 409 million.
Colors is No. 3 with 376 million, down from 396 million.
Life OK is at 348 million, down from 360 million.
Sony Entertainment is at fifth with 286 million, down from 291 million.
SAB is at No. 6 with 268 million, marginally up from 267 million.
Await detailed report…