- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Ratings highlights: Hindi GEC top pecking order unchanged in week 37
MUMBAI: The Hindi GEC genre witnessed marginal change with Colors moving to 417 GVMs in the week ended 13 September, up from 399 GVMs in the prior week. Sony Pal was the other channel which gained in viewership.
Zee TV, Sony Entertainment Television and Life OK saw a dip in viewership in the week ended 13 September.
As per TAM data (sourced from subscribers), the top six players’ pecking order remained unchanged in week 37.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus remained at the top with 595 GVMs (gross television viewership in millions), up from 591 GVMs in the trailing week.
Zee TV was No. 2 with 432 GVMs, down from 452 GVMs.
Colors was at No. 3 with 417 GVMs, up from 399 GVMs.
Life OK is 4th with 313 GVMs, down from 326.
SAB is at No. 5 with 292 GVMs, up from 288.
SET is at 6th with 263 GVMs, down from 287.
Zindagi is at No. 7 with 30 GVMs, down from 35.
Sony Pal is at No.8 with 21 GVMs, up from 11 in the previous week.
Sahara One was at the bottom with 13 GVMs, from 14 in the previous week.