- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Ratings highlights: Hindi GEC top pecking order unchanged in week 37
MUMBAI: The Hindi GEC genre witnessed marginal change with Colors moving to 417 GVMs in the week ended 13 September, up from 399 GVMs in the prior week. Sony Pal was the other channel which gained in viewership.
Zee TV, Sony Entertainment Television and Life OK saw a dip in viewership in the week ended 13 September.
As per TAM data (sourced from subscribers), the top six players’ pecking order remained unchanged in week 37.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus remained at the top with 595 GVMs (gross television viewership in millions), up from 591 GVMs in the trailing week.
Zee TV was No. 2 with 432 GVMs, down from 452 GVMs.
Colors was at No. 3 with 417 GVMs, up from 399 GVMs.
Life OK is 4th with 313 GVMs, down from 326.
SAB is at No. 5 with 292 GVMs, up from 288.
SET is at 6th with 263 GVMs, down from 287.
Zindagi is at No. 7 with 30 GVMs, down from 35.
Sony Pal is at No.8 with 21 GVMs, up from 11 in the previous week.
Sahara One was at the bottom with 13 GVMs, from 14 in the previous week.