- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Ratings highlights: Colors the biggest gainer in week ended 15 March
MUMBAI: Colors is the biggest gainer in terms of gross viewership numbers in the week ended 15 March, followed by Star Plus and SAB.
The pecking order remains unchanged, as per TAM data for the Hindi speaking markets.
Here is how the GECs performed:
Star Plus remains on top with 727 million GVTs (gross TV viewership in thousand), up from 717 million in the trailing week.
Zee TV is No. 2 with 501 million, down from 528 million.
Colors is at No. 3 with 466 million, up from 435 million.
Life OK is at No. 4 with 361 million, down from 373 million.
SAB is 5th with 313 million, up from 305 million.
SET is No. 6 with 291 million, down from 301 million.
Sahara One is at the bottom of the ladder with 31 million, down from 38 million.