- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Ratings highlights: Colors stays firm at No. 2, others see a fall
MUMBAI: Colors was the only channel among the Hindi general entertainment channels (GECs) to see a marginal gain in its viewership in the week ended 4 October. All other channels witnessed a decline.
As per TAM data for Hindi-speaking markets (C&S 4+) for Week 40, Colors stayed steady at No. 2, while the pecking order remained unchanged.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus remained at the top with 549 GVMs (gross television viewership in millions), down from 593 GVMs in the trailing week.
Colors was at No. 2 with 433 GVMs, up from 431 GVMs.
Zee TV was at No. 3 with 401 GVMs, down from 427 GVMs.
Life OK was at No. 4 with 299 GVMs, down from 307.
SAB was at No. 5 with 254 GVMs, down from 262.
SET was at No. 6 with 234 GVMs, down from 247. Sony
Pal was at No.7 with 23 GVMs, down from 26 GVMs.
Zindagi was at No.8 with 20 GVMs, down from 26.