- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Ratings highlights: Colors stays firm at No. 2, others see a fall
MUMBAI: Colors was the only channel among the Hindi general entertainment channels (GECs) to see a marginal gain in its viewership in the week ended 4 October. All other channels witnessed a decline.
As per TAM data for Hindi-speaking markets (C&S 4+) for Week 40, Colors stayed steady at No. 2, while the pecking order remained unchanged.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus remained at the top with 549 GVMs (gross television viewership in millions), down from 593 GVMs in the trailing week.
Colors was at No. 2 with 433 GVMs, up from 431 GVMs.
Zee TV was at No. 3 with 401 GVMs, down from 427 GVMs.
Life OK was at No. 4 with 299 GVMs, down from 307.
SAB was at No. 5 with 254 GVMs, down from 262.
SET was at No. 6 with 234 GVMs, down from 247. Sony
Pal was at No.7 with 23 GVMs, down from 26 GVMs.
Zindagi was at No.8 with 20 GVMs, down from 26.