- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Ratings highlights: Colors leaps back to No. 3 in Week 28
MUMBAI: Colors, Viacom18’s flagship Hindi GEC, has bounced back to the No. 3 slot in the week ended 12 July.
In fact, Colors was the only Hindi GEC that saw a surge in the viewership in the week, while all other channels witnessed a fall.
The channel added 22 million GVMs (gross television viewership in millions) during Week 28, as per TAM data (sourced from subscribers) for the Hindi-speaking markets.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus remained on top with 673 million GVMs, down from 704 million in the trailing week.
Zee TV was No. 2 with 425 million, down from 479 million.
Colors was back at No. 3 with 342 million, up from 320 million.
Life OK was at No. 4 with 325 million, down from 348 million.
SET was No. 5 with 279 million, down from 288 million.
SAB was 6th with 248 million, down from 276 million.