- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- 74 injured as train derails in Auraiya
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Ratings highlights: Colors bounces back to No. 3 in week 24
MUMBAI: After a two-week hiatus, Colors has bounced back to the No. 3 slot in the week ended 14 June.
For the past two weeks, Life OK had been ahead of Colors.
Colors has also reduced the gap with No. 2 channel Zee TV, as per TAM data (sourced from subscribers) for the Hindi-speaking markets.
Colors and SAB were the only two channels to gain viewership in the week.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus remains on top with 626 million GVMs (gross television viewership in million), down from 647 million in the trailing week.
Zee TV is No. 2 with 376 million, down from 383 million.
Colors is back at No. 3 with 366 million, up from 350 million.
Life OK is at No.4 with 319 million, down from 371 million.
SET is No. 5 with 300 million, down from 313 million.
SAB is 6th with 287 million, up from 261 million.