- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Ratings highlights: Colors bounces back to No. 3 in week 24
MUMBAI: After a two-week hiatus, Colors has bounced back to the No. 3 slot in the week ended 14 June.
For the past two weeks, Life OK had been ahead of Colors.
Colors has also reduced the gap with No. 2 channel Zee TV, as per TAM data (sourced from subscribers) for the Hindi-speaking markets.
Colors and SAB were the only two channels to gain viewership in the week.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus remains on top with 626 million GVMs (gross television viewership in million), down from 647 million in the trailing week.
Zee TV is No. 2 with 376 million, down from 383 million.
Colors is back at No. 3 with 366 million, up from 350 million.
Life OK is at No.4 with 319 million, down from 371 million.
SET is No. 5 with 300 million, down from 313 million.
SAB is 6th with 287 million, up from 261 million.