- Delhi: Five schoolboys arrested for stabbing 17-year-old to death aboard moving bus
- HT Media’s digital business under new entity to get listed on stock exchange
- Kerala nurse assaulted on vaccination drive
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos' net worth is now over $100-bn
- Ryan schoolboy murder: Class 11 student to be defended by Rajesh-Nupur Talwars' lawyer
- Kashmir militants kill Territorial Army jawan
Ratings highlights: Colors back to No. 2
MUMBAI: Colors is back at the number two position in the Hindi GEC hierarchy. Zee TV dropped to No. 3, after it shed 30 GVMs (gross television viewership in millions) in the week ended 21 February.
As per TAM data (sourced from subscribers) for the Hindi-speaking market for Week 8 of 2015, Zee TV, Life OK and Epic were the only channels to see a fall in viewership.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus continued its reign at No. 1 with 636 GVMs, up from 623 in the previous week.
Colors was back at No. 2 with 444 GVMs, up from 434 GVMs.
Zee TV slipped to No. 3 with 418 GVMs, down from 448 GVMs.
Life OK was at No. 4 with 316 GVMs, down from 330 GVMs.
SAB was at No. 5 with 286 GVMs, marginally up from 285 GVMs in the trailing week.
SET was at No. 6 with 254 GVMs, up from 253 GVMs.
Sony Pal was at No. 7 with 39 GVMs, up from 25 GVMs.
Zindagi was at No. 8 with 22 GVMs, up from 17 GVMs.
Sahara One was at No. 9 with 10 GVMs, up from 9 GVMs.
Epic was at No. 10 with 7 GVMs, down from 9 GVMs in the previous week.