- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Ratings highlights: &TV crosses 100 GVM mark in 2nd week; Colors back at No 2
MUMBAI: &TV, ZEEL’s new Hindi GEC, has crossed 100 GVM (gross television viewership in million) in its first full week of ratings. The channel ended with 105 GVMs for the week ended 14 March.
Launched on 2 March, &TV had clocked 90.6 GVMs in the debut week that captured ratings of five and a half days.
Meanwhile, Colors has returned to No. 2 by adding 4 GVMs.
As per TAM data (sourced from subscribers), Star Plus, Zee TV, SAB and Sony Entertainment Television saw a fall in viewership.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus was at the top with 592 GVMs, down from 604 GVMs last week.
Colors was back at No. 2 with 428 GVMs, up from 424 GVMs last week.
Zee TV slipped to No. 3 with 407 GVMs, down from 427 GVMs.
Life OK was at No. 4 with 307 GVMs, down from 314 GVMs.
SAB was at No. 5 with 288 GVMs, down from 312 GVMs in the previous week.
SET was at No. 6 with 221 GVMs, down from 247 GVMs in the previous week.
&TV was at No. 7 with 105 GVMs, up from 91 GVMs.
Sony Pal was at No. 8 with 42 GVMs, up from 38 GVMs.
Zindagi was at No. 9 with 23 GVMs, up from 22 GVMs.
Sahara One was at No. 10 with 9 GVMs, down from 11 GVMs.
Epic was at No. 11 with 7.4 GVMs, down from 8.2 GVMs in the previous week.