- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Ratings highlights: &TV crosses 100 GVM mark in 2nd week; Colors back at No 2
MUMBAI: &TV, ZEEL’s new Hindi GEC, has crossed 100 GVM (gross television viewership in million) in its first full week of ratings. The channel ended with 105 GVMs for the week ended 14 March.
Launched on 2 March, &TV had clocked 90.6 GVMs in the debut week that captured ratings of five and a half days.
Meanwhile, Colors has returned to No. 2 by adding 4 GVMs.
As per TAM data (sourced from subscribers), Star Plus, Zee TV, SAB and Sony Entertainment Television saw a fall in viewership.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus was at the top with 592 GVMs, down from 604 GVMs last week.
Colors was back at No. 2 with 428 GVMs, up from 424 GVMs last week.
Zee TV slipped to No. 3 with 407 GVMs, down from 427 GVMs.
Life OK was at No. 4 with 307 GVMs, down from 314 GVMs.
SAB was at No. 5 with 288 GVMs, down from 312 GVMs in the previous week.
SET was at No. 6 with 221 GVMs, down from 247 GVMs in the previous week.
&TV was at No. 7 with 105 GVMs, up from 91 GVMs.
Sony Pal was at No. 8 with 42 GVMs, up from 38 GVMs.
Zindagi was at No. 9 with 23 GVMs, up from 22 GVMs.
Sahara One was at No. 10 with 9 GVMs, down from 11 GVMs.
Epic was at No. 11 with 7.4 GVMs, down from 8.2 GVMs in the previous week.