- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Rajat Sharma’s ‘Aap Ki Adalat’ turns 21
MUMBAI: ‘Aap Ki Adalat’, the iconic show hosted by India TV founder and editor-in-chief Rajat Sharma, is completing 21 years.
Started in 1993, the show is now India’s longest-running television show and to commemorate the milestone for the show, India TV is organising a special event on 2 December.
India TV has also partnered with Star Plus for a simulcast of the event on 7 December at 10 pm. Cineyug will be managing the evening.
India TV MD and CEO Ritu Dhawan said, “Words would be redundant if we try to sum up the glorious journey of ‘Aap Ki Adalat’, equally redundant would be an attempt to word the glory of the celebration plan.”
“I am sure that every bit will be loved by both who will be present for the ceremony and those who will get to watch this on their TV sets,” she added.