- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Rajat Sharma’s ‘Aap Ki Adalat’ turns 21
MUMBAI: ‘Aap Ki Adalat’, the iconic show hosted by India TV founder and editor-in-chief Rajat Sharma, is completing 21 years.
Started in 1993, the show is now India’s longest-running television show and to commemorate the milestone for the show, India TV is organising a special event on 2 December.
India TV has also partnered with Star Plus for a simulcast of the event on 7 December at 10 pm. Cineyug will be managing the evening.
India TV MD and CEO Ritu Dhawan said, “Words would be redundant if we try to sum up the glorious journey of ‘Aap Ki Adalat’, equally redundant would be an attempt to word the glory of the celebration plan.”
“I am sure that every bit will be loved by both who will be present for the ceremony and those who will get to watch this on their TV sets,” she added.