- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Rajat Sharma’s ‘Aap Ki Adalat’ turns 21
MUMBAI: ‘Aap Ki Adalat’, the iconic show hosted by India TV founder and editor-in-chief Rajat Sharma, is completing 21 years.
Started in 1993, the show is now India’s longest-running television show and to commemorate the milestone for the show, India TV is organising a special event on 2 December.
India TV has also partnered with Star Plus for a simulcast of the event on 7 December at 10 pm. Cineyug will be managing the evening.
India TV MD and CEO Ritu Dhawan said, “Words would be redundant if we try to sum up the glorious journey of ‘Aap Ki Adalat’, equally redundant would be an attempt to word the glory of the celebration plan.”
“I am sure that every bit will be loved by both who will be present for the ceremony and those who will get to watch this on their TV sets,” she added.