- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Rajasthan Royals renews sponsorship deals
MUMBAI: Despite the fact that it was hit hard by the spot fixing controversies, sponsors have kept faith in the Rajasthan Royals Indian Premier League (IPL) franchise.
According to a spokesperson, the franchise has renewed deals with many clients. They are Ultratech, Rupa, Supertech, Amity, TCS, Garnier Men, Kingfisher, Pepsi, ICE X, My Heroes and Kooh Sports.
In addition, new sponsors have come on board. They are Integriti, online travel brand Yatra.com and Deakin University.
In addition, Mitashi has returned to the fold. The company was associated with the franchise in 2011 and 2012. It then took a break in 2013 and has come back for this season.