- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Rajasthan Royals renews sponsorship deals
MUMBAI: Despite the fact that it was hit hard by the spot fixing controversies, sponsors have kept faith in the Rajasthan Royals Indian Premier League (IPL) franchise.
According to a spokesperson, the franchise has renewed deals with many clients. They are Ultratech, Rupa, Supertech, Amity, TCS, Garnier Men, Kingfisher, Pepsi, ICE X, My Heroes and Kooh Sports.
In addition, new sponsors have come on board. They are Integriti, online travel brand Yatra.com and Deakin University.
In addition, Mitashi has returned to the fold. The company was associated with the franchise in 2011 and 2012. It then took a break in 2013 and has come back for this season.