- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Qatari telco launches Zee Family pack on Mozaic TV
MUMBAI: As part of its plan to expand its entertainment services for the country’s diverse population, Qatari telco Ooredoo has launched a new package called ‘Zee Family’ on its TV entertainment service Mozaic TV.
Priced at QR 35 per month, the new suite of Zee channels will provide high-quality content for Indian expats in Qatar, with a host of cricket, Bollywood and movie blockbusters.
The Zee Family pack will include a host of channels with movies from Zee Premiere, Zee Action and Zee Classic, the best of Indian entertainment, education and information with Zee Smile and Zee Marathi, as well as two leading music channels Punjabi and Zing.
The family package will also include the Ten Cricket channels, offering live, high-quality broadcasts, from the top Test playing nations—Sri Lanka, South Africa, Pakistan, the West Indies and Zimbabwe—as well as customised sport content from India.
This is the latest package launched by Mozaic TV in 2014 aimed at a selected expat audience as Ooredoo works to provide the biggest entertainment from around the world for Qatar.
Other expatriate packages include Mozaic TV’s My GMA, TFC Pehla, which brings the very best of Filipino and Indian entertainment to the region.
Next-generation Mozaic TV is now available for all Ooredoo Fibre customers, and includes free unlimited access to Ooredoo’s entertainment app, Mozaic GO.