- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Punit Goenka receives ‘Young CEO Award’
MUMBAI: Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited MD and CEO Punit Goenka has been awarded the ‘Young CEO Award’ by CEO India Magazine at a function held at the Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai last evening.
He was presented with the award by Dr N.S. Rajan, member of the group executive council of Tata Sons.
Goenka said, “It is a great honour to receive this award and I would like to dedicate it to my team at Zee since the award focuses on both company success as well as personal achievements. I would also like to thank our chairman for his pioneering vision and continued guidance which has been instrumental in helping us achieve our current leadership position.”
The Young CEO Award recognises an individual who has shown the strategic foresight and leadership to deliver superior performance, effectively manage all key stakeholders and prepare the organisation for the next phase of growth.
The jury for the CEO Awards 2015 consisted of Eicher Group of Companies chairman emeritus and currently Tata Communications chairman Subodh Bhargava, Dr Santrupt B Misra, CEO, Carbon Black Business & director group Human Resources, Aditya Birla Group, Ajay Kaul, CEO, Jubilant FoodWorks Limited, Anjali Bansal, MD Spencer Stuart, Colvyn Harris, CEO, JWT South Asia and Ishaat Hussain director, Tata Sons Limited.
The CEO Awards recognise extraordinary individuals, both existing and aspiring CEOs.