- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Punit Goenka receives ‘Young CEO Award’
MUMBAI: Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited MD and CEO Punit Goenka has been awarded the ‘Young CEO Award’ by CEO India Magazine at a function held at the Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai last evening.
He was presented with the award by Dr N.S. Rajan, member of the group executive council of Tata Sons.
Goenka said, “It is a great honour to receive this award and I would like to dedicate it to my team at Zee since the award focuses on both company success as well as personal achievements. I would also like to thank our chairman for his pioneering vision and continued guidance which has been instrumental in helping us achieve our current leadership position.”
The Young CEO Award recognises an individual who has shown the strategic foresight and leadership to deliver superior performance, effectively manage all key stakeholders and prepare the organisation for the next phase of growth.
The jury for the CEO Awards 2015 consisted of Eicher Group of Companies chairman emeritus and currently Tata Communications chairman Subodh Bhargava, Dr Santrupt B Misra, CEO, Carbon Black Business & director group Human Resources, Aditya Birla Group, Ajay Kaul, CEO, Jubilant FoodWorks Limited, Anjali Bansal, MD Spencer Stuart, Colvyn Harris, CEO, JWT South Asia and Ishaat Hussain director, Tata Sons Limited.
The CEO Awards recognise extraordinary individuals, both existing and aspiring CEOs.