- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Puneeta Vadehra Negi appointed India News COO, govt sales
MUMBAI: iTV Network has appointed Puneeta Vadehra Negi as COO, government sales, for its Hindi news channel India News.
In her new role, Negi will be handling government sales for India News. She will be reporting to iTV Network CEO Varun Kohli.
iTV Network founder and promoter Kartikeya Sharma said, “I am confident that Puneeta with her in-depth understanding and rich experience of generating revenues through government vertical will be a great asset to the organisation.”
Prior to joining iTV network, Negi was assistant vice president and national sales head (govt) at ABP News. She has over 16 years of industry experience and has worked with Zee Turner, Aaj Tak, and ABP News.
She has been awarded with Best Women in Advertising Sales by Zars media (a UK-based company) in association with Business Salt.