- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Puneeta Vadehra Negi appointed India News COO, govt sales
MUMBAI: iTV Network has appointed Puneeta Vadehra Negi as COO, government sales, for its Hindi news channel India News.
In her new role, Negi will be handling government sales for India News. She will be reporting to iTV Network CEO Varun Kohli.
iTV Network founder and promoter Kartikeya Sharma said, “I am confident that Puneeta with her in-depth understanding and rich experience of generating revenues through government vertical will be a great asset to the organisation.”
Prior to joining iTV network, Negi was assistant vice president and national sales head (govt) at ABP News. She has over 16 years of industry experience and has worked with Zee Turner, Aaj Tak, and ABP News.
She has been awarded with Best Women in Advertising Sales by Zars media (a UK-based company) in association with Business Salt.