- Govt to integrate BHIM app with Aadhaar for transactions
- Baby steps for Flipkart: Invests $2 million in parenting network TinyStep
- Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea, Peter Mukerjea charged with murder
- Bharti Airtel, Reliance Jio spar over home broadband
- Sensex negative, Nifty tests 8400; RIL sheds over 2%
- GST deadlock ends: All set for 1 July roll out; uncertainty clears for India Inc
- EC decision helps pass Samajwadi Party legacy to son Akhilesh
- Reserve Bank of India raises daily withdrawal limit from ATMs to Rs 10000
- Underwater search for missing Malaysian flight ends without a trace
Television format creator and distributor Endemol has announced an initial investment of up to 30 million euros in Endemol Beyond, a new global venture building on existing digital video operations in multiple markets.
Mukta Cinema adds four screens to its existing tally; has expansion plans with joint venture partner V N Films.
Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani’s Excel Entertainment has formed a joint venture with Riva Group of Companies to launch Excel Media to create content for multiple platforms.
B.A.G Network ropes in Propalms TSE and Propalms OneGate to reduce productivity losses through its vendor partner, Mikroz InfoSecurity.
MUMBAI: Balaji Motion Pictures (BMPL), the films division of Balaji Telefilms (BTL), has announced the launch of its talent management arm Balaji Spark. A talent management firm focused on identifying and managing exceptional new talent, Spark will represent both on-screen and directorial …