- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Balaji Telefilms incurred a Q2 net loss of Rs 7.58 crore, as it did not have films to support its top line.
Tim Hincks will serve as president of the new JV that sees the coming together of Endemol, Shine Group and Core Media.
FremantleMedia will launch new formats at next month’s television trade event Mipcom 2014 that are set to provide buyers with even more original, creative and exciting ideas to thrill audiences around the world.
The members unanimously voted for popular actor and CINTAA committee member Pankaj Dheer as the new honorary general secretary of the organisation.
An increase in the number of commissioned programmes amid improved per-hour realisation and higher box-office collections have collectively done the trick for the company.