- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
Endemol India has partnered with Fox Star Studios for its maiden Bollywood film ‘Traffic’; the emotional thriller will be produced under the banner of Eyedentity Motion Pictures.
Television format creator and distributor Endemol has announced an initial investment of up to 30 million euros in Endemol Beyond, a new global venture building on existing digital video operations in multiple markets.
Mukta Cinema adds four screens to its existing tally; has expansion plans with joint venture partner V N Films.
Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani’s Excel Entertainment has formed a joint venture with Riva Group of Companies to launch Excel Media to create content for multiple platforms.
B.A.G Network ropes in Propalms TSE and Propalms OneGate to reduce productivity losses through its vendor partner, Mikroz InfoSecurity.
MUMBAI: Balaji Motion Pictures (BMPL), the films division of Balaji Telefilms (BTL), has announced the launch of its talent management arm Balaji Spark. A talent management firm focused on identifying and managing exceptional new talent, Spark will represent both on-screen and directorial …