- Finance Ministry Using 'Back Door' to Amend Laws, Says Opposition
- Bharti Airtel's Rs 1600 cr Tikona buy: Smart move to gain pan-India 4G spectrum but challenges remain
- Tackle vigilantes with iron hand, CM Yogi Adityanath tells officials
- Shiv Sena MP barred from flying, AI cancels his return ticket
- Pakistan rakes up Kashmir issue despite overtures
- Police arrest 4 men for teasing anti-romeo squad leader Raveena Tyagi in Bareilly
- Police unravel multiple aliases of Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood
BBC Worldwide India ropes in Akhauri Sinha as the COO of content and production to handle production of BBC’s worldwide formats and local fiction and non-fiction formats.
Endemol India has partnered with Fox Star Studios for its maiden Bollywood film ‘Traffic’; the emotional thriller will be produced under the banner of Eyedentity Motion Pictures.
Television format creator and distributor Endemol has announced an initial investment of up to 30 million euros in Endemol Beyond, a new global venture building on existing digital video operations in multiple markets.
Mukta Cinema adds four screens to its existing tally; has expansion plans with joint venture partner V N Films.
Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani’s Excel Entertainment has formed a joint venture with Riva Group of Companies to launch Excel Media to create content for multiple platforms.
B.A.G Network ropes in Propalms TSE and Propalms OneGate to reduce productivity losses through its vendor partner, Mikroz InfoSecurity.
MUMBAI: Balaji Motion Pictures (BMPL), the films division of Balaji Telefilms (BTL), has announced the launch of its talent management arm Balaji Spark. A talent management firm focused on identifying and managing exceptional new talent, Spark will represent both on-screen and directorial …