- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
In order to exploit the big market for differentiated content down South, Endemol India is once again gearing up for a revival of its popular game show ‘Deal or No Deal’ with Sun TV.
Abhishek Maheshwari will take up his new role from 10 July. He will replace Roshini Bakshi, who recently put in her papers to pursue other interests.
BBC Worldwide India ropes in Akhauri Sinha as the COO of content and production to handle production of BBC’s worldwide formats and local fiction and non-fiction formats.