- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
Balaji Telefilms incurred a Q2 net loss of Rs 7.58 crore, as it did not have films to support its top line.
Tim Hincks will serve as president of the new JV that sees the coming together of Endemol, Shine Group and Core Media.
FremantleMedia will launch new formats at next month’s television trade event Mipcom 2014 that are set to provide buyers with even more original, creative and exciting ideas to thrill audiences around the world.
The members unanimously voted for popular actor and CINTAA committee member Pankaj Dheer as the new honorary general secretary of the organisation.
An increase in the number of commissioned programmes amid improved per-hour realisation and higher box-office collections have collectively done the trick for the company.