- Trump Tower Mumbai Sales to Resume, Comes with Private Jet Service
- Subrata Paul suspended for dope taint, will go for 'B' sample test
- TCS, Infosys got only 8.8% of total H-1B visas: Nasscom's rebuttal to US
- Chhota Rajan, 3 others awarded 7-year jail term in fake passport case
- Shutdown in Tamil Nadu, DMK's MK Stalin arrested
- 2008 Malegaon blast case: Sadhvi Pragya Singh gets bail
FremantleMedia will launch new formats at next month’s television trade event Mipcom 2014 that are set to provide buyers with even more original, creative and exciting ideas to thrill audiences around the world.
The members unanimously voted for popular actor and CINTAA committee member Pankaj Dheer as the new honorary general secretary of the organisation.
An increase in the number of commissioned programmes amid improved per-hour realisation and higher box-office collections have collectively done the trick for the company.
In order to exploit the big market for differentiated content down South, Endemol India is once again gearing up for a revival of its popular game show ‘Deal or No Deal’ with Sun TV.