- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Production house Corcoise Films has appointed Nishant Goyal as a director.
Viacom18 Motion Pictures has launched special marketing activities in line with the quirky storyline of its upcoming social satire ‘Dharam Sankat Mein’, which is set to release on 13 March.
Viacom18 has joined hands with the Film Heritage Foundation to save India’s cinematic heritage.
On a standalone basis, Balaji’s net profit increased to Rs 3.09 crore, from Rs 1.66 crore year ago. EBITDA increased to Rs 4.25 crore from Rs 2.01 crore.
Toonz Entertainment will have a subsidiary in Auckland soon to bolster its presence in Australia and New Zealand. It will exploit existing and future animated and live action IP, forging strategic production, licensing, retail and technology partnerships in the region.
FremantleMedia India has announced an online initiative ‘India’s Digital Superstar’. Running online for 14 weeks from 19 Jan, the talent hunt is open to all performers.