- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
Balaji Telefilms incurred a Q2 net loss of Rs 7.58 crore, as it did not have films to support its top line.
Tim Hincks will serve as president of the new JV that sees the coming together of Endemol, Shine Group and Core Media.
FremantleMedia will launch new formats at next month’s television trade event Mipcom 2014 that are set to provide buyers with even more original, creative and exciting ideas to thrill audiences around the world.
The members unanimously voted for popular actor and CINTAA committee member Pankaj Dheer as the new honorary general secretary of the organisation.