- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
FremantleMedia India has announced an online initiative ‘India’s Digital Superstar’. Running online for 14 weeks from 19 Jan, the talent hunt is open to all performers.
Balaji Telefilms has entered into another alliance, this time with Kolkata-based Chhayabani. The duo will initially produce TV content.
The movie is the official adaptation of the British satire ‘The Infidel’ and stars Paresh Rawal, Annu Kapoor and Naseeruddin Shah in pivotal roles.
Viacom18 India brought home 8 Golds and 6 Silvers across its channels Nick, Comedy Central and MTV.
Going beyond its portfolio, Viacom18’s Integrated Network Solutions (INS) arm has partnered with vivo, ahead of the launch of the handset brand in the Indian market.