- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Viacom18 Motion Pictures has launched special marketing activities in line with the quirky storyline of its upcoming social satire ‘Dharam Sankat Mein’, which is set to release on 13 March.
Viacom18 has joined hands with the Film Heritage Foundation to save India’s cinematic heritage.
On a standalone basis, Balaji’s net profit increased to Rs 3.09 crore, from Rs 1.66 crore year ago. EBITDA increased to Rs 4.25 crore from Rs 2.01 crore.
Toonz Entertainment will have a subsidiary in Auckland soon to bolster its presence in Australia and New Zealand. It will exploit existing and future animated and live action IP, forging strategic production, licensing, retail and technology partnerships in the region.
FremantleMedia India has announced an online initiative ‘India’s Digital Superstar’. Running online for 14 weeks from 19 Jan, the talent hunt is open to all performers.
Balaji Telefilms has entered into another alliance, this time with Kolkata-based Chhayabani. The duo will initially produce TV content.