- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
101 Kalyanji Anandji Hits has a collection of the duo’s best songs and also features information about Kalyanji Anandji’s film journey at the beginning of each DVD.
Yash Raj Films is the latest company to partner real-time box-office results provider Rentrak.
Yash Raj Films has entered into a licensing deal with Doodle Collection to launch a limited edition range of diaries inspired by some of the movie studio’s most popular films.
FremantleMedia is all set for this month’s television trade event MipTV in Cannes, France with new formats.
Announcing that ‘Bad is the New Good’, the teaser campaign will reach one million touch points across 15 Indian cities. The 360-degree promotional drive is targeted at the grassroots level to reach out to the ‘aam junta’.