- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
FremantleMedia India has announced an online initiative ‘India’s Digital Superstar’. Running online for 14 weeks from 19 Jan, the talent hunt is open to all performers.
Balaji Telefilms has entered into another alliance, this time with Kolkata-based Chhayabani. The duo will initially produce TV content.
The movie is the official adaptation of the British satire ‘The Infidel’ and stars Paresh Rawal, Annu Kapoor and Naseeruddin Shah in pivotal roles.
Viacom18 India brought home 8 Golds and 6 Silvers across its channels Nick, Comedy Central and MTV.
Going beyond its portfolio, Viacom18’s Integrated Network Solutions (INS) arm has partnered with vivo, ahead of the launch of the handset brand in the Indian market.