- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Yash Raj Films has entered into a licensing deal with Doodle Collection to launch a limited edition range of diaries inspired by some of the movie studio’s most popular films.
FremantleMedia is all set for this month’s television trade event MipTV in Cannes, France with new formats.
Announcing that ‘Bad is the New Good’, the teaser campaign will reach one million touch points across 15 Indian cities. The 360-degree promotional drive is targeted at the grassroots level to reach out to the ‘aam junta’.
‘Udta Punjab’, which is produced by Anurag Kashyap’s Phantom Films and centres on the drug market of Punjab, has joined hands with Ekta Kapoor’s Balaji Telefilms.
Production house Corcoise Films has appointed Nishant Goyal as a director.
Viacom18 Motion Pictures has launched special marketing activities in line with the quirky storyline of its upcoming social satire ‘Dharam Sankat Mein’, which is set to release on 13 March.