- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
Balaji Telefilms has entered into another alliance, this time with Kolkata-based Chhayabani. The duo will initially produce TV content.
The movie is the official adaptation of the British satire ‘The Infidel’ and stars Paresh Rawal, Annu Kapoor and Naseeruddin Shah in pivotal roles.
Viacom18 India brought home 8 Golds and 6 Silvers across its channels Nick, Comedy Central and MTV.
Going beyond its portfolio, Viacom18’s Integrated Network Solutions (INS) arm has partnered with vivo, ahead of the launch of the handset brand in the Indian market.