- Trump Tower Mumbai Sales to Resume, Comes with Private Jet Service
- Subrata Paul suspended for dope taint, will go for 'B' sample test
- TCS, Infosys got only 8.8% of total H-1B visas: Nasscom's rebuttal to US
- Chhota Rajan, 3 others awarded 7-year jail term in fake passport case
- Shutdown in Tamil Nadu, DMK's MK Stalin arrested
- 2008 Malegaon blast case: Sadhvi Pragya Singh gets bail
Viacom18 has joined hands with the Film Heritage Foundation to save India’s cinematic heritage.
On a standalone basis, Balaji’s net profit increased to Rs 3.09 crore, from Rs 1.66 crore year ago. EBITDA increased to Rs 4.25 crore from Rs 2.01 crore.
Toonz Entertainment will have a subsidiary in Auckland soon to bolster its presence in Australia and New Zealand. It will exploit existing and future animated and live action IP, forging strategic production, licensing, retail and technology partnerships in the region.
FremantleMedia India has announced an online initiative ‘India’s Digital Superstar’. Running online for 14 weeks from 19 Jan, the talent hunt is open to all performers.
Balaji Telefilms has entered into another alliance, this time with Kolkata-based Chhayabani. The duo will initially produce TV content.
The movie is the official adaptation of the British satire ‘The Infidel’ and stars Paresh Rawal, Annu Kapoor and Naseeruddin Shah in pivotal roles.