- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
‘Udta Punjab’, which is produced by Anurag Kashyap’s Phantom Films and centres on the drug market of Punjab, has joined hands with Ekta Kapoor’s Balaji Telefilms.
Production house Corcoise Films has appointed Nishant Goyal as a director.
Viacom18 Motion Pictures has launched special marketing activities in line with the quirky storyline of its upcoming social satire ‘Dharam Sankat Mein’, which is set to release on 13 March.
Viacom18 has joined hands with the Film Heritage Foundation to save India’s cinematic heritage.
On a standalone basis, Balaji’s net profit increased to Rs 3.09 crore, from Rs 1.66 crore year ago. EBITDA increased to Rs 4.25 crore from Rs 2.01 crore.
Toonz Entertainment will have a subsidiary in Auckland soon to bolster its presence in Australia and New Zealand. It will exploit existing and future animated and live action IP, forging strategic production, licensing, retail and technology partnerships in the region.
FremantleMedia India has announced an online initiative ‘India’s Digital Superstar’. Running online for 14 weeks from 19 Jan, the talent hunt is open to all performers.