- Finance Ministry Using 'Back Door' to Amend Laws, Says Opposition
- Bharti Airtel's Rs 1600 cr Tikona buy: Smart move to gain pan-India 4G spectrum but challenges remain
- Tackle vigilantes with iron hand, CM Yogi Adityanath tells officials
- Shiv Sena MP barred from flying, AI cancels his return ticket
- Pakistan rakes up Kashmir issue despite overtures
- Police arrest 4 men for teasing anti-romeo squad leader Raveena Tyagi in Bareilly
- Police unravel multiple aliases of Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood
FremantleMedia is all set for this month’s television trade event MipTV in Cannes, France with new formats.
Announcing that ‘Bad is the New Good’, the teaser campaign will reach one million touch points across 15 Indian cities. The 360-degree promotional drive is targeted at the grassroots level to reach out to the ‘aam junta’.
‘Udta Punjab’, which is produced by Anurag Kashyap’s Phantom Films and centres on the drug market of Punjab, has joined hands with Ekta Kapoor’s Balaji Telefilms.
Production house Corcoise Films has appointed Nishant Goyal as a director.
Viacom18 Motion Pictures has launched special marketing activities in line with the quirky storyline of its upcoming social satire ‘Dharam Sankat Mein’, which is set to release on 13 March.
Viacom18 has joined hands with the Film Heritage Foundation to save India’s cinematic heritage.