- Trump Tower Mumbai Sales to Resume, Comes with Private Jet Service
- Subrata Paul suspended for dope taint, will go for 'B' sample test
- TCS, Infosys got only 8.8% of total H-1B visas: Nasscom's rebuttal to US
- Chhota Rajan, 3 others awarded 7-year jail term in fake passport case
- Shutdown in Tamil Nadu, DMK's MK Stalin arrested
- 2008 Malegaon blast case: Sadhvi Pragya Singh gets bail
Yash Raj Films is the latest company to partner real-time box-office results provider Rentrak.
Yash Raj Films has entered into a licensing deal with Doodle Collection to launch a limited edition range of diaries inspired by some of the movie studio’s most popular films.
FremantleMedia is all set for this month’s television trade event MipTV in Cannes, France with new formats.
Announcing that ‘Bad is the New Good’, the teaser campaign will reach one million touch points across 15 Indian cities. The 360-degree promotional drive is targeted at the grassroots level to reach out to the ‘aam junta’.
‘Udta Punjab’, which is produced by Anurag Kashyap’s Phantom Films and centres on the drug market of Punjab, has joined hands with Ekta Kapoor’s Balaji Telefilms.
Production house Corcoise Films has appointed Nishant Goyal as a director.