- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
FremantleMedia is all set for this month’s television trade event MipTV in Cannes, France with new formats.
Announcing that ‘Bad is the New Good’, the teaser campaign will reach one million touch points across 15 Indian cities. The 360-degree promotional drive is targeted at the grassroots level to reach out to the ‘aam junta’.
‘Udta Punjab’, which is produced by Anurag Kashyap’s Phantom Films and centres on the drug market of Punjab, has joined hands with Ekta Kapoor’s Balaji Telefilms.
Production house Corcoise Films has appointed Nishant Goyal as a director.
Viacom18 Motion Pictures has launched special marketing activities in line with the quirky storyline of its upcoming social satire ‘Dharam Sankat Mein’, which is set to release on 13 March.
Viacom18 has joined hands with the Film Heritage Foundation to save India’s cinematic heritage.
On a standalone basis, Balaji’s net profit increased to Rs 3.09 crore, from Rs 1.66 crore year ago. EBITDA increased to Rs 4.25 crore from Rs 2.01 crore.