- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
101 Kalyanji Anandji Hits has a collection of the duo’s best songs and also features information about Kalyanji Anandji’s film journey at the beginning of each DVD.
Yash Raj Films is the latest company to partner real-time box-office results provider Rentrak.
Yash Raj Films has entered into a licensing deal with Doodle Collection to launch a limited edition range of diaries inspired by some of the movie studio’s most popular films.
FremantleMedia is all set for this month’s television trade event MipTV in Cannes, France with new formats.
Announcing that ‘Bad is the New Good’, the teaser campaign will reach one million touch points across 15 Indian cities. The 360-degree promotional drive is targeted at the grassroots level to reach out to the ‘aam junta’.