- Arun Jaitley calls for expeditious use of penalising power by ED
- Triple talaq misused to satify lust, says UP minister
- 9 lakh registered companies not filing returns: Revenue Secretary Adhia
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai received nearly US $200 million salary last year
- India welcomes Cyprus support for NSG bid
- Murder at Jaya's tea estate: Main suspect killed, another injured in two accidents
FremantleMedia has acquired a 75% stake in Dutch factual producer No Pictures Please, a controversial factual programming company owned by popular presenter and producer Ewout Genemans.
The Netflix virus has infected India’s top content company. Balaji Telefilms has firmed up plans to launch an OTT service through its wholly owned subsidiary ALT Digital Media Entertainment. Investment will be Rs 250 cr and the company is in talks to raise capital. Planned for launch in Q1, the company eyes 1 mn subs and expects to break-even in 3 years.
Zee Entertainment Enterprises’ content arm Essel Vision has formed a separate division called Zee Studios for its motion pictures business.
Saaibaba Telefilms Ltd has launched its new talent management vertical ‘Artist4forty’.
Viacom18 Motion Pictures is co-producing a Marathi film, ‘Poshter Girl’, with Chalo Film Banaye Productions.