- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
GRB Entertainment has announced deals for crime series to Canada’s Bell Media and to Sony Pictures Entertainment in the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Ireland and Malta.
Balaji Telefilms Ltd (BTL) is streamlining its group structure to combine similar business interests, improve allocation of capital, enhance operational efficiencies and optimise cash flows. The film production undertaking of Balaji Motion Pictures (BMPL) is being demerged into BTL. As part of the new structure, Bolt Media Ltd will be amalgamated with BTL.
Drama producer Laurence Bowen is launching new scripted indie Dancing Ledge with investment from television format creator and distributor FremantleMedia.
Delhi HC has given Prasar Bharati two weeks to respond to the notice. Producers have alleged that the slot sale is discriminatory against small TV content companies.