- Finance Ministry Using 'Back Door' to Amend Laws, Says Opposition
- Bharti Airtel's Rs 1600 cr Tikona buy: Smart move to gain pan-India 4G spectrum but challenges remain
- Tackle vigilantes with iron hand, CM Yogi Adityanath tells officials
- Shiv Sena MP barred from flying, AI cancels his return ticket
- Pakistan rakes up Kashmir issue despite overtures
- Police arrest 4 men for teasing anti-romeo squad leader Raveena Tyagi in Bareilly
- Police unravel multiple aliases of Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood
Balaji Telefilms has received board approval to raise up to Rs 250 cr even as it gears up to launch its OTT service under the ALT brand.
FremantleMedia has acquired a 75% stake in Dutch factual producer No Pictures Please, a controversial factual programming company owned by popular presenter and producer Ewout Genemans.
The Netflix virus has infected India’s top content company. Balaji Telefilms has firmed up plans to launch an OTT service through its wholly owned subsidiary ALT Digital Media Entertainment. Investment will be Rs 250 cr and the company is in talks to raise capital. Planned for launch in Q1, the company eyes 1 mn subs and expects to break-even in 3 years.
Zee Entertainment Enterprises’ content arm Essel Vision has formed a separate division called Zee Studios for its motion pictures business.