- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Balaji has invested Rs 30.7 crore in its OTT venture and continues to add original and exclusive content in preparation for its launch. Testing of the services is on ahead of the commercial launch of ALT Balaji. The content library at launch will have six original shows and some curated content totaling over 200 hours of content.
GRB Entertainment has announced deals for crime series to Canada’s Bell Media and to Sony Pictures Entertainment in the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Ireland and Malta.
Balaji Telefilms Ltd (BTL) is streamlining its group structure to combine similar business interests, improve allocation of capital, enhance operational efficiencies and optimise cash flows. The film production undertaking of Balaji Motion Pictures (BMPL) is being demerged into BTL. As part of the new structure, Bolt Media Ltd will be amalgamated with BTL.