- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
Drama producer Laurence Bowen is launching new scripted indie Dancing Ledge with investment from television format creator and distributor FremantleMedia.
Delhi HC has given Prasar Bharati two weeks to respond to the notice. Producers have alleged that the slot sale is discriminatory against small TV content companies.
FreemantleMedia has picked up a 25% stake in Wild Blue, a new independent production company.
FremantleMedia is showcasing ‘Hear Me. Love Me. See Me’ , a defining dating format devised by its production company Abot Hameiri, at the on-going television trade event MipTV in France.
Balaji Telefilms turned profitable in Q3 from a period of loss a year ago even as programming hours increased, resulting in higher revenues from commissioned shows.