- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
BBC Worldwide India ropes in Akhauri Sinha as the COO of content and production to handle production of BBC’s worldwide formats and local fiction and non-fiction formats.
Endemol India has partnered with Fox Star Studios for its maiden Bollywood film ‘Traffic’; the emotional thriller will be produced under the banner of Eyedentity Motion Pictures.
Television format creator and distributor Endemol has announced an initial investment of up to 30 million euros in Endemol Beyond, a new global venture building on existing digital video operations in multiple markets.
Mukta Cinema adds four screens to its existing tally; has expansion plans with joint venture partner V N Films.
Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani’s Excel Entertainment has formed a joint venture with Riva Group of Companies to launch Excel Media to create content for multiple platforms.