- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
GRB Entertainment has announced deals for crime series to Canada’s Bell Media and to Sony Pictures Entertainment in the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Ireland and Malta.
Balaji Telefilms Ltd (BTL) is streamlining its group structure to combine similar business interests, improve allocation of capital, enhance operational efficiencies and optimise cash flows. The film production undertaking of Balaji Motion Pictures (BMPL) is being demerged into BTL. As part of the new structure, Bolt Media Ltd will be amalgamated with BTL.
Drama producer Laurence Bowen is launching new scripted indie Dancing Ledge with investment from television format creator and distributor FremantleMedia.