- Four hundred TMC members join BJP in Tripura
- JK issue must be resolved as per Kashmiris' aspirations: Pakistan
- Kapil Sharma hit Sunil Grover with a shoe, confirms a crew member
- Baahubali 2: SS Rajamouli's Film To Release Across 6500 Screens
- Bombay HC to state: No punitive action against resident doctors if they resume work
- AIADMK Deputy General Secretary Dinakaran & rebel Madhusudhanan file papers for bypoll
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad beats AI staffer with slippers, employees demand strict action
Balaji has invested Rs 30.7 crore in its OTT venture and continues to add original and exclusive content in preparation for its launch. Testing of the services is on ahead of the commercial launch of ALT Balaji. The content library at launch will have six original shows and some curated content totaling over 200 hours of content.
GRB Entertainment has announced deals for crime series to Canada’s Bell Media and to Sony Pictures Entertainment in the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Ireland and Malta.
Balaji Telefilms Ltd (BTL) is streamlining its group structure to combine similar business interests, improve allocation of capital, enhance operational efficiencies and optimise cash flows. The film production undertaking of Balaji Motion Pictures (BMPL) is being demerged into BTL. As part of the new structure, Bolt Media Ltd will be amalgamated with BTL.