- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
Balaji has invested Rs 30.7 crore in its OTT venture and continues to add original and exclusive content in preparation for its launch. Testing of the services is on ahead of the commercial launch of ALT Balaji. The content library at launch will have six original shows and some curated content totaling over 200 hours of content.
GRB Entertainment has announced deals for crime series to Canada’s Bell Media and to Sony Pictures Entertainment in the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Ireland and Malta.
Balaji Telefilms Ltd (BTL) is streamlining its group structure to combine similar business interests, improve allocation of capital, enhance operational efficiencies and optimise cash flows. The film production undertaking of Balaji Motion Pictures (BMPL) is being demerged into BTL. As part of the new structure, Bolt Media Ltd will be amalgamated with BTL.