- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Pro Wrestling League reached 3.1 cr viewers on average, claim organisers
MUMBAI: The first season of Pro Wrestling League (PWL), which was aired on Sony Max, Sony Six and Sony Pal, had reached 3.1 crore viewers on average, as per BARC ratings for CS 4+ All India 19:00-2100 hours COV 000s provided by the organisers.
The grand finale of the tournament, which was held on 27 December, had reached 3.2 viewers.
The final match between Mumbai Garuda vs Haryana Hammers had garnered 0.79 ratings for CS4+ all-India market. The semi-final match between CDR Punjab Royals vs Haryana Hammers had notched 0.79 ratings.
Hindi movie channel Sony Max’s ratings went up between Weeks 49 and 52 due to the PWL matches. Moreover, Sony Six had witnessed tremendous jump in ratings in North India during those two weeks.
Sony Max’s ratings in Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, and Jammu & Kashmir surged 90 per cent during the period.
The Day 1 of the PWL featuring CDR Punjab Royals vs Revanta’s Mumbai Garuda had notched viewership of 47.56 million viewers across three channels Set Max, Sony Pal and Sony Six put together (CS 4+ all India) during the timeslot 7–9 pm.
The first two games of the PWL had garnered an event average of 0.79 TVR across CS 4+yr all-India and an event average of 1.01 TVR across CS 4+yr HSM.