- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Pretty Lights looks to strike a chord with Vh1 Supersonic Arcade
MUMBAI: After making a mark last year with ‘The Chainsmoker’, ‘Major Lazer and starting this year with Steve Aoki, English music channel Vh1 has announced that its initiative Vh1 Supersonic Arcades returns next month.
Pretty Lights will be in India on 3 April in Delhi and on 5 April in Pune. Pretty Lights aka Derek Vincent Smith is known for his connect with his fan base and is popular for sharing his music with enthusiasts for free, encouraging them to live the experience. His music streams on platforms like Spotify, Radio, iTunes, and Rhapsody.
Vh1 Supersonic and Pretty Lights are all about an encompassing experience that you have to feel. Pretty Lights is recognised for his Electro Hip-Hop Soul, a mix between elements of electronic based music, and beats from hip-hop and soul music. The Grammy nominee has created numbers like ‘finally moving’, ‘I know the truth’ and ‘Hot like sauce’ among others.
EDM music enthusiasts get an opportunity to re-live their favourite beats from Vh1 Supersonic through over 100 gigs and concerts in the form of Vh1 Supersonic Arcade, Vh1 Supersonic Club Nights and Vh1 Supersonic Campus 101, all leading up to the main event in Goa.