- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Prem Kamath quits Star India
MUMBAI: Channel V head and Star Pravah general manager Prem Kamath has put in his papers.
Kamath joined Star India in May 2007 as vice-president marketing for the network. In 2009, he was elevated to the role of executive vice president and general manager Channel V. In 2013, he was given additional role of general manager of Star India’s Marathi general entertainment channel Star Pravah.
Prior to joining Star India, Kamath was associate vice president at Leo Burnett. He served the agency from 1999 to April 2007.