- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Post IPL 9, Sony Max to premiere ‘Dilwale’ on 5 Jun
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony MAX will premiere Shah Rukh Khan–Kajol starrer ‘Dilwale’ on 5 June at 8 pm. This will be the first big movie the channel will be airing following the conclusion of the Indian Premiere League (IPL) season 9.
The film had earlier premiered on Hindi GEC Sony Entertainment Television (SET) on 20 March.
High on emotions, action and comedy, ‘Dilwale’ brings out gravity-defying action sequences and rib-tickling comedy.
Directed by Rohit Shetty, ‘Dilwale’ brings the dynamic duo Shah Rukh and Kajol on screen after five years along with Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon in pivotal roles.
The movie revolves around Raj and Meera’s lives and their eternal love story that travels through years of hatred for each other, with Veer and Ishita trying to rekindle their lost faith in love.