- Delhi: Five schoolboys arrested for stabbing 17-year-old to death aboard moving bus
- HT Media’s digital business under new entity to get listed on stock exchange
- Kerala nurse assaulted on vaccination drive
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos' net worth is now over $100-bn
- Ryan schoolboy murder: Class 11 student to be defended by Rajesh-Nupur Talwars' lawyer
- Kashmir militants kill Territorial Army jawan
Post IPL 9, Sony Max to premiere ‘Dilwale’ on 5 Jun
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony MAX will premiere Shah Rukh Khan–Kajol starrer ‘Dilwale’ on 5 June at 8 pm. This will be the first big movie the channel will be airing following the conclusion of the Indian Premiere League (IPL) season 9.
The film had earlier premiered on Hindi GEC Sony Entertainment Television (SET) on 20 March.
High on emotions, action and comedy, ‘Dilwale’ brings out gravity-defying action sequences and rib-tickling comedy.
Directed by Rohit Shetty, ‘Dilwale’ brings the dynamic duo Shah Rukh and Kajol on screen after five years along with Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon in pivotal roles.
The movie revolves around Raj and Meera’s lives and their eternal love story that travels through years of hatred for each other, with Veer and Ishita trying to rekindle their lost faith in love.