- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Post IPL 9, Sony Max to premiere ‘Dilwale’ on 5 Jun
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony MAX will premiere Shah Rukh Khan–Kajol starrer ‘Dilwale’ on 5 June at 8 pm. This will be the first big movie the channel will be airing following the conclusion of the Indian Premiere League (IPL) season 9.
The film had earlier premiered on Hindi GEC Sony Entertainment Television (SET) on 20 March.
High on emotions, action and comedy, ‘Dilwale’ brings out gravity-defying action sequences and rib-tickling comedy.
Directed by Rohit Shetty, ‘Dilwale’ brings the dynamic duo Shah Rukh and Kajol on screen after five years along with Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon in pivotal roles.
The movie revolves around Raj and Meera’s lives and their eternal love story that travels through years of hatred for each other, with Veer and Ishita trying to rekindle their lost faith in love.