- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
Pogo unveils festive line-up
MUMBAI: Celebrating the festive season, kids entertainment channel Pogo has lined up new movie premieres and fresh episodes of popular shows.
The channel is airing the 14 new episodes of ‘Chhota Bheen’ with a new theme every day. It is also airing new episodes ‘Mighty Raju’ from Monday to Friday at 5 pm.
From 22 October to 4 November, there will be an on-air contest from 3 to 6 pm that will give fans a chance to win several prizes. The lucky winners will get to celebrate Diwali all year long as Pogo will give gifts until next Diwali.
On Dussehra (11 October) Pogo will premiere Super Bheem’s space adventure ‘Hawa Mein Halla’ at 10:30 am. The movie revolves around how Super Bheem and his friends unravelling the mysteries to save the land of Aakashdhara from Lartak and find its lost prince. On their journey, they encounter little space creatures, a wise old candle, a clever king and an evil monster.
The channel will also premiere the recent Super Bheem film ‘Aakhri Chunauti’ on 30 October at 10:30 am. The movie unfolds the story of how Super Bheem and his friends fight the evil and rescue the Gem of Creation from Chhal Chhaya.