- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Pogo to present Green Gold’s ‘Super Bheem’ as a weekly show from 2 Apr
MUMBAI: After the success of the ‘Super Bheem’ telefilms, Green Gold Animation and Pogo are gearing up to present ‘Super Bheem’ in a weekly episodic format from 2 April onwards, every Sunday at 9.30 am.
Green Gold Animation, the creator of ‘Chhota Bheem’, has come up with an upscaled 3D avatar of their star character Chhota Bheem in ‘Super Bheem’. The new series will feature Bheem and his friends in a freshly churned 3D animation format.
In the first episode titled ‘Grah Sona’, Super Bheem and his gang save the Grah Sona planet from the evil Chumbak Dada. Chumbak Dada, who is after the planet’s gold, is controlling King Goliad and his golden robots, making them dig up gold nuggets, which he plans to carry in his rocket.
The duration of each episode will be 11 minutes. The weekly episodes will showcase a new story, well-balanced with repeats, just so that the young fans do not miss out.
Speaking about the format, Green Gold Animation founder Rajiv Chilaka states, “We are thrilled to take Super Bheem ahead on Pogo on a weekly basis now. The success of Super Bheem TV movies gave us the impetus to expand the content and serve our young audiences much more frequently. Super Bheem is an offshoot of our star character Chhota Bheem, hence there has been raised expectation right at the outset. Green Gold Animatiom is committed to providing innovative and holistic entertainment content, hence expansion of Super Bheem is an effort in the same direction.”