- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Pogo to present Green Gold’s ‘Super Bheem’ as a weekly show from 2 Apr
MUMBAI: After the success of the ‘Super Bheem’ telefilms, Green Gold Animation and Pogo are gearing up to present ‘Super Bheem’ in a weekly episodic format from 2 April onwards, every Sunday at 9.30 am.
Green Gold Animation, the creator of ‘Chhota Bheem’, has come up with an upscaled 3D avatar of their star character Chhota Bheem in ‘Super Bheem’. The new series will feature Bheem and his friends in a freshly churned 3D animation format.
In the first episode titled ‘Grah Sona’, Super Bheem and his gang save the Grah Sona planet from the evil Chumbak Dada. Chumbak Dada, who is after the planet’s gold, is controlling King Goliad and his golden robots, making them dig up gold nuggets, which he plans to carry in his rocket.
The duration of each episode will be 11 minutes. The weekly episodes will showcase a new story, well-balanced with repeats, just so that the young fans do not miss out.
Speaking about the format, Green Gold Animation founder Rajiv Chilaka states, “We are thrilled to take Super Bheem ahead on Pogo on a weekly basis now. The success of Super Bheem TV movies gave us the impetus to expand the content and serve our young audiences much more frequently. Super Bheem is an offshoot of our star character Chhota Bheem, hence there has been raised expectation right at the outset. Green Gold Animatiom is committed to providing innovative and holistic entertainment content, hence expansion of Super Bheem is an effort in the same direction.”