- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Pogo to launch Australian animated series ‘Tashi’ on 23 Jan
MUMBAI: Kids channel Pogo will be airing Australian animated series ‘Tashi’ from 23 January onwards every Saturday at 9 am.
The series is produced by Flying Bark Productions and distributed by Studio 100 Media.
The series is based on the children’s books by Barbara and Anna Fienberg.
After Jack’s parents send him to stay with his distant cousin Tashi, the two boys start exploring wild adventures across a fantastical land, along with protecting Tashi’s village from villains.
Earlier, Pogo had launched Japanese animated series ‘Yo-Kai Watch’, which is based on a video game featuring the adventures of Keita and Whisper. Launched on 11 January, the show will air from Monday to Friday at 7 pm.
A special watch and win contest has been planned around the show where kids will get a chance to win fun and exclusive Yokai merchandise. It is a three-week contest starting from 1 February.