- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Pogo to launch Australian animated series ‘Tashi’ on 23 Jan
MUMBAI: Kids channel Pogo will be airing Australian animated series ‘Tashi’ from 23 January onwards every Saturday at 9 am.
The series is produced by Flying Bark Productions and distributed by Studio 100 Media.
The series is based on the children’s books by Barbara and Anna Fienberg.
After Jack’s parents send him to stay with his distant cousin Tashi, the two boys start exploring wild adventures across a fantastical land, along with protecting Tashi’s village from villains.
Earlier, Pogo had launched Japanese animated series ‘Yo-Kai Watch’, which is based on a video game featuring the adventures of Keita and Whisper. Launched on 11 January, the show will air from Monday to Friday at 7 pm.
A special watch and win contest has been planned around the show where kids will get a chance to win fun and exclusive Yokai merchandise. It is a three-week contest starting from 1 February.