- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Pogo to launch Australian animated series ‘Tashi’ on 23 Jan
MUMBAI: Kids channel Pogo will be airing Australian animated series ‘Tashi’ from 23 January onwards every Saturday at 9 am.
The series is produced by Flying Bark Productions and distributed by Studio 100 Media.
The series is based on the children’s books by Barbara and Anna Fienberg.
After Jack’s parents send him to stay with his distant cousin Tashi, the two boys start exploring wild adventures across a fantastical land, along with protecting Tashi’s village from villains.
Earlier, Pogo had launched Japanese animated series ‘Yo-Kai Watch’, which is based on a video game featuring the adventures of Keita and Whisper. Launched on 11 January, the show will air from Monday to Friday at 7 pm.
A special watch and win contest has been planned around the show where kids will get a chance to win fun and exclusive Yokai merchandise. It is a three-week contest starting from 1 February.