- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Pogo to engage kids with nine-city school contact programme
MUMBAI: Kids broadcaster Pogo plans to reach out to over 500,000 students in approximately 550 schools across nine cities through its massive School Contact Programme (SCP) called ‘Bheem Aur Mighty Raju Ka Fun Tour’.
The list of cities includes Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Lucknow, Amritsar, Kolkata, Pune and Ahmedabad. Having started in the first week of August, the SCP will culminate in mid-September.
Keeping in mind children across other parts of the country, ‘Bheem Aur Mighty Raju Ka Fun Tour’ will also have on-air and online elements as part of this campaign. To participate in the on-air contest and win prizes like bicycles and PSPs, kids need to tune in to ‘Chhota Bheem’ every Monday to Friday at 3:00 pm on Pogo and answer the contest questions.
Additionally, by logging onto pogo.tv, they can participate in the online contest wherein they need to answer simple questions about India to win big prizes.
Turner International India executive director & network head – kids, South Asia Krishna Desai said, “Turner has been conducting School Contact Programmes for over a decade with much enthusiasm from students and teachers. Timed around Independence Day, the multiplatform campaign of ‘Bheem aur Mighty Raju ka Fun Tour’ will teach kids about our diverse country through fun games, activities and trivia.”
Pogo’s ‘Bheem Aur Mighty Raju Ka Fun Tour’ is powered by Jolly Rancher Lollipops with Inbisco Choki Choki, ITC Classmate, Dabur Hajmola Chuzkaara, Dabur Odomos and Weikifield Pasta coming aboard as associate sponsors.