- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Pogo to engage kids with nine-city school contact programme
MUMBAI: Kids broadcaster Pogo plans to reach out to over 500,000 students in approximately 550 schools across nine cities through its massive School Contact Programme (SCP) called ‘Bheem Aur Mighty Raju Ka Fun Tour’.
The list of cities includes Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Lucknow, Amritsar, Kolkata, Pune and Ahmedabad. Having started in the first week of August, the SCP will culminate in mid-September.
Keeping in mind children across other parts of the country, ‘Bheem Aur Mighty Raju Ka Fun Tour’ will also have on-air and online elements as part of this campaign. To participate in the on-air contest and win prizes like bicycles and PSPs, kids need to tune in to ‘Chhota Bheem’ every Monday to Friday at 3:00 pm on Pogo and answer the contest questions.
Additionally, by logging onto pogo.tv, they can participate in the online contest wherein they need to answer simple questions about India to win big prizes.
Turner International India executive director & network head – kids, South Asia Krishna Desai said, “Turner has been conducting School Contact Programmes for over a decade with much enthusiasm from students and teachers. Timed around Independence Day, the multiplatform campaign of ‘Bheem aur Mighty Raju ka Fun Tour’ will teach kids about our diverse country through fun games, activities and trivia.”
Pogo’s ‘Bheem Aur Mighty Raju Ka Fun Tour’ is powered by Jolly Rancher Lollipops with Inbisco Choki Choki, ITC Classmate, Dabur Hajmola Chuzkaara, Dabur Odomos and Weikifield Pasta coming aboard as associate sponsors.