- Trump Tower Mumbai Sales to Resume, Comes with Private Jet Service
- Subrata Paul suspended for dope taint, will go for 'B' sample test
- TCS, Infosys got only 8.8% of total H-1B visas: Nasscom's rebuttal to US
- Chhota Rajan, 3 others awarded 7-year jail term in fake passport case
- Shutdown in Tamil Nadu, DMK's MK Stalin arrested
- 2008 Malegaon blast case: Sadhvi Pragya Singh gets bail
Pogo to celebrate Children’s Day with special programming
MUMBAI: To celebrate Children’s Day, kids entertainment channel Pogo has unveiled a special programming line-up for the entire month of November.
The new line-up will kick off with fresh episodes of ‘Tom & Jerry’ airing every day at 8 pm. On 14 November, the channel will host a special ‘Chhota Bheem’ episode by throwing a ‘Bachha Party’ for Bheem and his friends in Dholakpur, at 3 pm. The special will be followed by Chhota Bheem movies.
The channel will also give parents a chance to feature their wishes for their children and be a part of the special ‘Bheem Baccha Party’. To participate, parents have to post their wishes on the channel’s official website.
Pogo will also premiere the Mighty Raju film ‘Asli Hero Kaun?’ on 20 November. The movie is about how Mighty Raju heads out to encounter a super villain named Kharzaan who has escaped from the Galactic prison.
Adding to the fun and frolic, the channel will launch a new show titled ‘Appu the Yogic Elephant’, on 26 November. This will air every Saturday and Sunday at 8.30 am. The series is about Appu, a yogic elephant calf who makes friends with a little girl named Neena and her pet dog Tiger. Appu is a superhero whose infinite strength shines through the three dots on his forehead.