- Four hundred TMC members join BJP in Tripura
- JK issue must be resolved as per Kashmiris' aspirations: Pakistan
- Kapil Sharma hit Sunil Grover with a shoe, confirms a crew member
- Baahubali 2: SS Rajamouli's Film To Release Across 6500 Screens
- Bombay HC to state: No punitive action against resident doctors if they resume work
- AIADMK Deputy General Secretary Dinakaran & rebel Madhusudhanan file papers for bypoll
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad beats AI staffer with slippers, employees demand strict action
Pogo to celebrate Children’s Day with special programming
MUMBAI: To celebrate Children’s Day, kids entertainment channel Pogo has unveiled a special programming line-up for the entire month of November.
The new line-up will kick off with fresh episodes of ‘Tom & Jerry’ airing every day at 8 pm. On 14 November, the channel will host a special ‘Chhota Bheem’ episode by throwing a ‘Bachha Party’ for Bheem and his friends in Dholakpur, at 3 pm. The special will be followed by Chhota Bheem movies.
The channel will also give parents a chance to feature their wishes for their children and be a part of the special ‘Bheem Baccha Party’. To participate, parents have to post their wishes on the channel’s official website.
Pogo will also premiere the Mighty Raju film ‘Asli Hero Kaun?’ on 20 November. The movie is about how Mighty Raju heads out to encounter a super villain named Kharzaan who has escaped from the Galactic prison.
Adding to the fun and frolic, the channel will launch a new show titled ‘Appu the Yogic Elephant’, on 26 November. This will air every Saturday and Sunday at 8.30 am. The series is about Appu, a yogic elephant calf who makes friends with a little girl named Neena and her pet dog Tiger. Appu is a superhero whose infinite strength shines through the three dots on his forehead.