- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Pogo launches new adventures of ‘Dorothy & the Wizard of Oz’
MUMBAI: Pogo, Turner’s only-for-India kids’ entertainment channel, is all set to launch ‘Dorothy & the Wizard of Oz’, an all-new comedic fantasy series based on L. Frank Baum’s renowned classic.
This latest original content from Warner Bros. Animation, promises viewers thrilling magical adventures, as Dorothy and her friends undertake their extraordinary royal duties.
The new series kicks off from the Wicked Witch’s defeat, and our Kansas girl is called upon by Queen Ozma to rein in the chaos in Oz. Doe-eyed Dorothy once again lands up in the enchanting universe of Witches and Wizards, Munchkins, Flying Monkeys and many more creatures, with a whole lot of responsibility. Her companions – Tin Man, Scarecrow, Cowardly Lion and Toto – help her put an end to all mischief in the fantasy world of Oz, as they bring with them dollops of pluckiness, fun and frolic.
The series will air every Saturday and Sunday at 12 noon from 29th July on Pogo.