- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Pogo launches new adventures of ‘Dorothy & the Wizard of Oz’
MUMBAI: Pogo, Turner’s only-for-India kids’ entertainment channel, is all set to launch ‘Dorothy & the Wizard of Oz’, an all-new comedic fantasy series based on L. Frank Baum’s renowned classic.
This latest original content from Warner Bros. Animation, promises viewers thrilling magical adventures, as Dorothy and her friends undertake their extraordinary royal duties.
The new series kicks off from the Wicked Witch’s defeat, and our Kansas girl is called upon by Queen Ozma to rein in the chaos in Oz. Doe-eyed Dorothy once again lands up in the enchanting universe of Witches and Wizards, Munchkins, Flying Monkeys and many more creatures, with a whole lot of responsibility. Her companions – Tin Man, Scarecrow, Cowardly Lion and Toto – help her put an end to all mischief in the fantasy world of Oz, as they bring with them dollops of pluckiness, fun and frolic.
The series will air every Saturday and Sunday at 12 noon from 29th July on Pogo.