- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Pogo launches new adventures of ‘Dorothy & the Wizard of Oz’
MUMBAI: Pogo, Turner’s only-for-India kids’ entertainment channel, is all set to launch ‘Dorothy & the Wizard of Oz’, an all-new comedic fantasy series based on L. Frank Baum’s renowned classic.
This latest original content from Warner Bros. Animation, promises viewers thrilling magical adventures, as Dorothy and her friends undertake their extraordinary royal duties.
The new series kicks off from the Wicked Witch’s defeat, and our Kansas girl is called upon by Queen Ozma to rein in the chaos in Oz. Doe-eyed Dorothy once again lands up in the enchanting universe of Witches and Wizards, Munchkins, Flying Monkeys and many more creatures, with a whole lot of responsibility. Her companions – Tin Man, Scarecrow, Cowardly Lion and Toto – help her put an end to all mischief in the fantasy world of Oz, as they bring with them dollops of pluckiness, fun and frolic.
The series will air every Saturday and Sunday at 12 noon from 29th July on Pogo.