- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Pogo, Cartoon Network join Salman Khan ahead of ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ release
MUMBAI: Tuner International India’s kids channels Pogo and Cartoon Network have partnered with Salman Khan ahead of the Bollywood actor’s upcoming film ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’.
As part of the deal, Khan will be seen defeating bad guys and giving tips on becoming a superstar in two TV specials, ‘Selfie Le Le Re with Kris and Salman’ (Cartoon network) and ‘Bheem Aur Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ (Pogo).
While ‘Selfie Le Le Re…’ will premiere on 18 July at 12 noon on Cartoon Network, ‘Bheem Aur Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ will be aired on 19 July at noon on Pogo.
Both TV specials will be complimented with contests that will give kids the opportunity to win prizes including a chance to watch ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ before the release.
In ‘Selfie Le Le Re…’ Salman Khan will help Cartoon Network’s superhero Kris (from the ‘Roll No. 21’ series) realise his dreams of being a superstar one day.
Kris has an exciting life in school but would love to learn the tricks of the trade – be it dance, action, comedy or drama. Who better than Salman Khan to give him some tips on how to be a superstar? In this 90-minute special, Salman and Kris not only share insightful anecdotes but also shake a leg to a ‘Selfie Le Le Re’ music video capturing all the fun!
‘Bheem Aur Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ will see Salman Khan drawing parallels between his character in the film and superhero Chhota Bheem – both equally loved by kids across the country.
Pogo will also air a special music video featuring Salman and Bheem’s funky dance moves.