- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Pogo becomes No. 1 kids channel in Week 21
MUMBAI: Turner International India’s Pogo has become the No. 1 kids channel in BARC’s individual ratings data.
Pogo was No. 2 ever since BARC started rolling out household data.
Viacom18’s Nick was leading the genre till Week 20. The channel is now at No. 2 slot in the pecking order.
The third position, which is held by Disney Channel, remains unchanged.