- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Pogo becomes No. 1 kids channel in Week 21
MUMBAI: Turner International India’s Pogo has become the No. 1 kids channel in BARC’s individual ratings data.
Pogo was No. 2 ever since BARC started rolling out household data.
Viacom18’s Nick was leading the genre till Week 20. The channel is now at No. 2 slot in the pecking order.
The third position, which is held by Disney Channel, remains unchanged.