- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Pogo becomes No. 1 kids channel in Week 21
MUMBAI: Turner International India’s Pogo has become the No. 1 kids channel in BARC’s individual ratings data.
Pogo was No. 2 ever since BARC started rolling out household data.
Viacom18’s Nick was leading the genre till Week 20. The channel is now at No. 2 slot in the pecking order.
The third position, which is held by Disney Channel, remains unchanged.