- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Pix using ‘Daily Bugle’ to promote Spiderman film marathon
MUMBAI: For the first time on Indian television, the entire series of Marvel Comic’s superhero Spider-Man will be shown in the form of a movie marathon as part of Sony Pix’s Spidey Pixathon initiative on 26 January.
In order to promote the Pixathon, Sony Pix has got their hands on the original print of the New York tabloid ‘Daily Bugle’. This newspaper, an integral part of the Marvel universe, has an important place in the Spider-Man franchise and was showcased in ‘Spider-Man 3’.
In order to amaze fans and viewers of Sony Pix, the ‘Daily Bugle’ was stationed at Hard Rock Café in Mumbai from 15 to 17 January. The newspaper will now be on an India tour to enthral fans across the country. This opportunity will be available to fans across India as the newspaper will be travelling to New Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
At Hard Rock Café, viewers will find themselves in a Spiderman Zone wherein one could click pictures with the ‘Daily Bugle’.
Sony Pix added that it has focused on initiatives like customised video bytes given by Hollywood stars like Emma Stone, Will Smith and in-movie memorabilia straight from Hollywood movies like ‘Captain Phillips’, ‘Equaliser’ and ‘White House Down’.
Fans can visit Hard Rock Café on the following dates:
|Hyderabad||19 January 2016||Tuesday|
|Bangalore||20 January 2016||Wednesday|
|Bangalore||21 January 2016||Thursday|
|Delhi||23 January 2016||Saturday|
|Gurgaon||24 January 2016||Sunday|
|Gurgaon||25 January 2016||Monday|