- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Pix in marketing push for ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’
MUMBAI: Multi Screen Media’s (MSM) English movie channel Pix will premiere ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’ on Pix and Pix HD on 1 March at 1 and 9 pm.
Andrew Garfield reprises his role as the title character, with Emma Stone returning as his love interest. Jamie Foxx plays the villain.
Pix, AXN executive VP, business head Saurabh Yagnik said, “’The Amazing Spider-Man’ was the No. 1 TV premiere of 2013 on Sony PIX and with the return of the sequel, we are positive that the viewers will be thrilled and excited to catch the biggest film of last year on our channel. We are also looking forward to enticing the audience by giving them a golden opportunity to experience the superhero tactics of Spiderman with an amazing on air contest where the lucky winner will get a chance to win a trip to New York.”
In terms of marketing activities, the channel is running a live ‘Amazing Spidey Experience’ contest. This gives viewers a chance to head to a superhero training academy in New York.
In addition, there is a personalised message by Emma Stone and the director of the movie, Marc Webb, to all the viewers of India to watch the premiere of ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ 2 on Sony PIX.
‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’ premiere is being supported by a 360-degree marketing campaign, which includes social media, print, outdoor, and trade. The sponsors for the premiere include Engage Cologne Spray as presenting sponsor; Ford, Cartrade.com and BMW as powered-by sponsors; Diu Tourism, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Raymonds Made to Measure, Meru Cabs, and Hungama.com as associate sponsors.