- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Pix brings back ‘Pix Premier League’ to capitalise on the IPL
MUMBAI: To capitalise on the broadcast of the cash-rich Indian Premier League (IPL) on its sister sports channels, SPNI’s English movie channel Sony Pix this season brings back the ‘Pix Premier League’ initiative.
Starting 5 April, blockbusters will air on Sony Pix at 11 pm. Fans can also win match tickets in their city, by answering simple questions.
‘Pix Premier League’ will aim to heighten the cricket fever with a line-up of some of blockbuster movies like ‘Spider-Man’, ‘Captain America’: ‘The Winter Soldier’, ‘Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid’, ‘Waterworld’, ‘The Mummy Returns’ and ‘Jurassic Park 3’.
One blockbuster movie will air every day at 11 pm from 5 April to 21 May 2017. Fans can win free match tickets every day (except Thursdays) by answering simple questions that appear during the telecast of the movie.