- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Pix brings back ‘Pix Premier League’ to capitalise on the IPL
MUMBAI: To capitalise on the broadcast of the cash-rich Indian Premier League (IPL) on its sister sports channels, SPNI’s English movie channel Sony Pix this season brings back the ‘Pix Premier League’ initiative.
Starting 5 April, blockbusters will air on Sony Pix at 11 pm. Fans can also win match tickets in their city, by answering simple questions.
‘Pix Premier League’ will aim to heighten the cricket fever with a line-up of some of blockbuster movies like ‘Spider-Man’, ‘Captain America’: ‘The Winter Soldier’, ‘Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid’, ‘Waterworld’, ‘The Mummy Returns’ and ‘Jurassic Park 3’.
One blockbuster movie will air every day at 11 pm from 5 April to 21 May 2017. Fans can win free match tickets every day (except Thursdays) by answering simple questions that appear during the telecast of the movie.