- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
&pictures to premiere cricket docu ‘Beyond All Boundaries’
MUMBAI: &pictures is set to present the world TV premiere of the cricket documentary ‘Beyond All Boundaries’ this weekend.
To build on the recent cricket World Cup phenomenon, &pictures earlier aired Amir Khan’s unreleased film ‘Chale Chalo’.
‘Beyond All Boundaries’, directed by Sushrut Jain, will air on 14 March at 2:20 pm.
The film narrates a passionate journey of three Indian cricket enthusiasts – Sudhir Kumar Chaudhury (the biggest Sachin Tendulkar fan), Prithvi Shaw (the young prodigy in Indian cricket) and Akshaya Surve (a talented young female cricketer who dreams of making it to the Indian women’s team).
Zee Hindi Movie Channels deputy business head Ruchir Tiwari said, “At &pictures, we are constantly innovating the content we provide to our audience and with ‘Beyond All Boundaries’ we had an opportunity to showcase something unusual and inspiring. India being a cricket-loving country, this documentary is a tribute to them and gives viewers a glimpse into the sport. We plan to bring more such unique films that are entertaining, distinctive and engaging.”
‘Beyond All Boundaries’ features prominent cricket players like Saurav Ganguly along with Yuvraj Singh. The documentary is co-produced and narrated by Kunal Nayyar.
It describes cricket as a metaphor for life in India encapsulating the emotions of cricket fans during 2011 World Cup. The film depicts an ordinary fan’s addiction to the game, the desperation for winning a World Cup after 28 long years and the excitement during the last overs of a match. It also captures the purest form of devotion from the three lead protagonists to their beloved game.